About eLearning Educare:
MKH is offering eLearning Educare for registered students that can benefit from supervised and facilitated remote learning support. Our program works in collaboration with IPSD 204 and select SD308 Elementary Schools (Wolf’s Crossing, Homestead, The Wheatlands). We have experience supporting Prairie Children Preschool students, including those with an IEP. This support is determined on a case by case basis and is based on resources we have available to successfully support this student population.
We have full time and part time options for Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st grade student either 2, 3 or 5 days per week. The eLearning Educare program will also include activities, homework support, healthy meals and snacks.
This program has been created to meet the need of students and families. Students will be provided with an assigned seat at least six feet apart. Your child will be supported in remote learning by our teaching staff who will help with daily sign in/attendance, connecting to classroom meetings and helping them stay on task to complete the daily assignments.
We have a waitlist for 2nd grade to 5th grade students. If you have a student entering any grade 2nd through 5th, please complete the enrollment form and we will contact you when a spot opens up. We anticipate having space open late October 2020.
After October, we will continue to offer this program for families who choose to remain in the online academy or those who need care and supervision during the online days of the hybrid program proposed.
CDC guidelines for safety will be followed. Masks must be worn when indoors, while outside they can be taken off provided that social distancing can be followed. Cleaning, handwashing and hand sanitizing practices will be followed. Temperature checks and health screening questions must be answered upon arrival at the center. Children will be in pods of no more than 10 in a space that supports social distancing. The same group of students will be together and not intermingled.
If you would like for your child to complete homework while at the center, we will provide support for that as well. Students will need to bring their fully charged device, charging cord, headphones with a build in microphone and other necessary school supplies.
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Choose from 2, 3 or 5 day Options
- Full Day
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Part Time Options
- AM Part time 8:00am – 12:00pm
- PM Part time 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Add on Options
- Breakfast Hour 7:00am – 8:00am
- Lunch Hour 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Extended Hour 5:00pm – 6:00pm
*Hours are subject to change, but will be tailored to complement/coincide with school schedule for your district. Hours will be finalized before the school year begins.
Students and Districts Served:
- Preschools: Prairie Children’s Preschool and SD308 Preschool
- IPSD 204 Schools
- Select SD308 Elementary Schools (Wolf’s Crossing, Homestead, The Wheatlands)
- Select students with an IEP – determined on a case by case basis
- We are finalizing tuition based on the cost to run the program, we are estimating the tuition will run between $45 – $75 depending on number of hours and days needed
- Registration Fee $75.00/Child $100/Family
- One week tuition deposit is due
- Tuition is due in advance of week of service
- Students are required to be registered at their home school so that they can be setup with a District teacher.
We will contact you once we receive the completed registration form to finalize enrollment.